Saturday, October 22, 2016

Hurray! Maheeda Celebrates13th Wedding Anniversary With Husband



Instagram nudist star and self acclaimed "Naija Bad Girl" Maheeda and her husband have been married for 13 years. The former gospel singer took to her Instagram page to share the good news and also thank her fans and well wishers for all the prayers they've been saying for her.

Maheeda, whose real name is Caroline Sam wrote,


"Today I celebrate 13years of traditional Marriage and 5years of white wedding 👰 is not easy to hold your marriage down for that long...... i just thank God for His love, grace , mercy and divine favor in my life..... and thanks to all my godmothers praying for me to be a better mother , wife and woman , I am a work in progress, thank mums!!!!🙏🏼 And thanks to all my fans that has been praying for me to be a better woman, thank you all... I am grateful!!! #gratitude have a great day!!!!"

Maheeda and her Dutch husband, Robert are based in the Netherlands. She has a teenage daughter and said she was an orphan who also worked as a prostitute in Nigeria.

See a screengrab of her Instagram post below.

Maheeda Celebrates13th Wedding Anniversary With Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment